Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bloggers Oath


OK, so my good friend Erica totally busted me. We had lunch recently and she asked me why there was nothing new on our blog recently. I am sure that after I sighed heavily, I answered her along the lines of how little time I have been finding to add new updates. She totally called my bluff. She quickly pointed out that she was very sure that I was making this blog thing into more than it needs to be. She was sure I was feeling the need to make a slide show, organize all the pictures, be funny, and have tons of You Tube videos for people to look at.

So, I will now take the bloggers oath: I do solemnly swear that I will do my best not to ignore my blog. My blog does not have to be an over the top chronicle of my family's life and history.

With my newly pledged dedication, I will add info much more regularly. Please bookmark us, visit often, and leave us comments.

2 comments:

arobar said...

Kudos to you...I'm almost inspired to take the oath myself!

Anonymous said...

Amen to Erica! Us readers just want to hear whats up...we do NOT need a slideshow or you tube videos. We just want to hear how you are all doing...with an occasional cute pic or witty phrase thrown in every once in a while